- The Aboriginal Languages of Canada from Stats Canada link: https://www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2011/as-sa/98-314-x/98-314-x2011003_3-eng.cfm
- Map of Aboriginal Languages of Canada http://i.imgur.com/Ji8wHmB.jpg
- A map of linguistic families is this: http://wings.buffalo.edu/linguistics/people/faculty/dryer/dryer/map.canada.GIF
- An article about Aboriginal Languages of Canada: http://www.thecanadianencyclopedia.ca/en/article/aboriginal-people-languages/
- Observe the maps included on this link to get and idea of linguistic landscapes. http://www.muturzikin.com/
- What other types of linguistic landscapes help teachers to deal with the issues connected to meta-literacies in their classrooms?
- What does the knowledge of linguistic landscapes offer to us, as teachers, and why should we concern ourselves with this knowledge?
Ojibway app free for download.https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ogoki.ojibway&hl=en
Other: Our class Twitter hashtag